Free background from VintageMadeForYou

12 December 2017

Winners and Top 5 for Challenge # 20

Here is the Winner and Top 5 for Challenge # 20

The Design Team would like to thank
everyone who entered our Challenge
they enjoyed looking at all your entries
So without further a do 

Winner  Chosen by Random Org

is 

No. 44 - Sylvia
with this Beautiful card


Congratulations Sylvia

Please take your Winners Badge

The Holly and the Ivy Christmas Challenge


Now onto the Top 5
chosen by our Lovely Me (Marlene)
in no particular order


No. 97 - Gerie


No. 129. Ina



No. 88 - Flamingstar



No. 55 - Scrappy Scatty Jan



No. 1 - Elaine



Congratulations everyone!
Please take your Top 5 badge for your blog





3 comments:

  1. Thanks for choosing my card as one of your top 5. Loved all the entries they were and inspiration. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for choosen my christmas tree in the top 5...I'm very happy with this!
    Gerie xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanky you that I'am the winner with my Christmas scene.I'am very happy happy with this.

    Congrats to the other winners,too.

    Gr,Sylvia.

    ReplyDelete

This blog does not take anonymous comments.